THE MOST EPIC BATTLE EVER ON SATURDAY 6.

After almost two years of absence, the Irishman Conor McGregor returns to claim his throne of the UFC.

The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas welcomes again McGregor, where he was defeated by Mayweather last time.

Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov will hold the best fight of 2018 in the universe of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Both will fight for the lightweight belt, which is in the hands of Khabib.

L.P OPINION: This fight is one of the most anticipated of the year. On the one hand, khabib who have an excellent grappling in addition to being unbeaten against Conor Mcgregor, who can exaggerate in their promos but it can not be denied that he is a great striker. It is a difficult fight to predict, but if khabib hold Mcgregor’s flush in the first two rounds has great chances to win. We would say that Khabib has a 60% chance of winning and Mcgregor 40%, but for this type of fight everything can happen and hopefully give us a great fight.
Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov have the chance to settle their differences on Saturday night. Both fighters have their own and different skills in the Prowess of fighting, it is going to be an interesting fight. Let’s Prowess.

The two lightweight fighters could contest one of the best fights of the year as the match-up presents an elite striker with concussive power in McGregor against a champion with intimidating strength, grappling, and wrestling Prowess skills in Nurmagomedov.

THE TRAILER IN ENGLISH:


THE TRAILER IN SPANISH:


Here it is when UFC 229: McGregor vs Khabib start where you live – and how you can watch it live online. The main show will begin at 4 p.m. in Las Vegas, which means a 7 p.m. start if you live in New York. If you are in London, then expect to tune in at midnight. However, the McGregor vs Khabib fight will start at least three hours after and this largely depends on how the other matches are fought.

  • London (BST): 3 a.m. (Sunday)
  • New York (ET): 10 p.m.
  • Chicago (CT): 9 p.m.
  • Denver (MT): 8 p.m.
  • Las Vegas (PT): 7 p.m.
  • Los Angeles (PT): 7 p.m.
  • Honolulu (HAST): 4 p.m.
  • Sydney (AET): 1 p.m. (Sunday)
  • Tokyo (JST): 11 a.m (Sunday)
  • Moscow (MSK): 5 a.m (Sunday)
  • Paris (CEST): 4 a.m (Sunday)
  • Colombia (9:00 p.m.) Fox Action
  • Argentina (11:00 a.m) Fox Action
  • México (10:00 p.m.) Fighting Sports Network
  • España (4:00 am.) PPV
  • Uruguay (11:00 p.m.) Fox Action
  • Chile (11:00 p.m.) Fox Action
  • Costa Rica (8:00 p.m.)Fox Action
  • Ecuador (9:00 p.m.) Fox Action

THE OPEN WORKOUT YESTERDAY:


THE FIRST ALTERCATION:

SECOND ALTERCATION (SMASHING THE BUS):


THE TRUE IMPRESSIONS BEFORE THE WAR: 

KHABIB

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov sits down with Brett Okamoto ahead of his fight with Conor McGregor at UFC 229

CONOR

I came back for the love of this sport,


THE BEGINNINGS:

KHABIB

Khabib Nurmagomedov defeats his opponent with one of his best moves – an armbar. This victory happened at M-1 Selection in 2009 (Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Shahbulat Shamhalaev).

CONOR


THE ANECDOTES:

  1. The T-Mobile arena of Las Vegas, Nevada has a capacity for more than 18 thousand people.
  2. The T-Mobile arena is the most important arena in Las Vegas right now. The best boxing matches like Canelo Álvarez vs. GGG or Floyd Mayweather against the same McGregor took place in this coliseum.

246 Comments
  1. wh0cd157225 [url=http://zyban.icu/]zyban generic[/url]

  2. wh0cd73521 [url=http://stratterabest.us.com/]cost of strattera[/url]

  3. Gostei muito do teu artigo, possuo um site sobre esse mesmo assunto. Abraços.

  4. Gostei muito do teu artigo, tennho um website sobre este mesmo assunto. Abraços.

  5. Amei muito do teu post, possuo um blog sobre este mesmo assunto. Abraços.

  6. […]  CONOR McGREGOR VS KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV (BEFORE THE BATTLE)LOOK, You may be interested in this article. […]

  7. Amei muito do seu artigo, tennho um website sobre esse mesmo assunto. Abraços.

  8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
    your next write ups thanks once again. http://www.mbet88vn.com

  9. […]  CONOR MCGREGOR VS KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOWLOOK, You may be interested in this article. […]

  10. Create free software by using tools available on the Internet for downloading on your
    web page. Techniques some research and a few good helpful content.
    These sites will a person rank higher. http://subscriber.channelbiz.de/profile/login.php?continue=http%3A%2F%2Fcasino-reviewadvisor.com%2Ftop-mistakes-to-avoid-when-playing-online-casinos%2F&continue_label=ChannelBiz+DE

  11. Conor is shit

Leave a reply